Unstoppable -
I felt that the song went well throughout. However, I felt like the songs dynamics weren't clear enough and the horn section wasn't strong enough. So I think I need to make a more elaborate horn section so we can get the most out of the instrument. We also need go through the song and need to make sure each section is different from each other so there it is clear to the listener that it is a new section.
Save Me (Orignal) -
In beginning, I start the song but the tempo drastically slows done once Erica starts singing. So when we practice, we need to work out a happy medium between the two tempos. We also need to work on the structure of the song and find a clear ending of the song so it is a solid end.
Golden -
When we performing this song silly mistakes were made. For example, the 'latin' section and the ending wasn't counted correctly which made it sound messy. However, I'm confident if we only work on those parts until they are correct then it will make the whole song sound tight. We also need to work on the horns section because it sounds very empty. I will listen to live performances of this song and distinguish what the horn section is doing. I will then use that for inspiration when making my own horn section.
No comments:
Post a Comment