Sunday, 22 May 2016

Half Way Point


In the beginning, my plan was to arrange 4 songs of my choice and to then perform them in the final performance. On top of that, I was helping other people with their chords for their own songs. I then realised that, I was spending more time on other people's work then on my own. So I made the decision, to just pick one person and dedicate my time just to them. 
I chose to work with Erica and be an arranger/MD for the songs she wanted do in the style of neo soul. The songs that we are hoping to perform are Golden - Jill Scott, Unstoppable - Lianne La Havas and an original. 

At week 4, Erica and I did a joint presentation as both of our projects overlap with each other but are looked at from different aspects.





We did this presentation in front of our peers so they would be able to ask us questions about our project and to also give us feedback on what we should do in the remaining weeks we have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment