Monday, 27 February 2017

Harrison Gig Evaluation

The feedback I received in my did help me as I taught how to play with emotion and this really helped me since I'm more comfortable in a band setting than as a solo performer.
At first I wasn't entirely sure what I was going to perform as I mainly accompanied the singer. So, I had thought to do that songs that I already know, but change it to sound more striped back.
I would of taken more time to make what I played more interesting as it wasn't like it was my solo performance. 
For my solo performance, I was meant to have a singer performing with me. However, my singer wasn't able to make it that night, so I had to come up with a back up plan 2 hours before my performance. I only performed 3 different songs and I lucy had someone step in last minute but I had to quickly learn a song that they knew. 
It was pretty nerve racking because nothing was going to plan and I was nervous because I felt really unprepared which I think showed in my performance. 



How did feedback from workshops/peri lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment