In song writing, we had been told to add more to our song like lyrics and to make a chorus. Before this lesson, I had thought of chords to use for a chorus and a bridge. Other people in my group had made lyrics possibly for a chorus or another verse. By the end of the session, we had almost finished the song with just the lyrics for the bridge to be made. We had decided that we didn't to change the chords for the bridge
In my instrumental lessons, I was able to practice the songs we had previously done and one for that day in band workshop. This helped me because I was given advice on how to make it easier for my self to change between chords by using inversions and changing my hand position would make it easier to reach to an octave.
No comments:
Post a Comment