Thursday, 19 November 2015

A Cup of Tea with Jay

Questions;
Who has inspired you the most as a musician?

"Stevie Wonder is one of my favourite artists in the world! It's crazy because one setback made him world famous. His blindness inspired people all over the world, and I would just love to be on the journey of his inspiration by being on tour with him.

Who would you like to be on tour with the most, and why?

BeyoncĂ© because it will be a good experience to show me what I could become one day. She's also a musical icon, as one of the best female vocalist in our generation. I've been a fan of her ever since her  all female band in 07' and playing for her would be such a privilege.

What is planned for the future as a career?

To open up a music school for children aged from 6-18. It would be an excellent opportunity to give back to my community and instead of children nowadays obsessed with technology it'll be better to pick up and instrument as it can open so many doors from such a young age, so I'll be doing this scheme to help the children of our generation.

Other interests?

I like to work with computers and technology, I started my interest with technology when I was young, ever since I was installing softwares in primary school. I also use this interest in photography by editing photos I take with my camera. I like to post them online and receive feedback and recognition from other photographers.

No comments:

Post a Comment